Saturday 26 July 2014

Show us your stuff



The colour palette reminds me so much of Canada so I just had to scrap these photos.
They were taken on the Icefields Parkway at a place named Honeymoon Lake.
(No I wasn't on my honeymoon just travelling with a friend.) Just look at that reflection.

I have used rolling around a skewer to create a scroll for my photos. I even left the skewer in the bottom roll.
The misting was through a negative chipboard of snowflakes, originally from Scrapmatts.
I constructed the tag myself using those strips that you get along the bottom of patterned papers, there are 3 on that. The flairs were sent to me as a prize and could be hand made for all I know.

My title is at the bottom of the scroll...A little bit of heaven right here on Earth....and it was!






6 comments:

Lisa said...

what a lovely layout and those photos are amazing. we did actually have our honeymoon in Canada - at Lake Louise!

Sue Plumb said...

WOW! How stunning are those photos! (Canada is near the top of my travel wishlist!) You've done a great job on this layout, I love the use of the chipboard negative as a stencil, and the scroll is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! X

Alison said...

Perfect photos - such an awe inspiring spot! Love your background - thanks for taking the SUYS challenge :)

Catie said...

A lovely winter layout. Love the flair on your page. Great take on the board. Thanks for joining in at SUYS :)

Chloe said...

These photos match this challenge perfectly! Great take on the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS!

Amanda said...

Thanks for playing at SUYS. Lovely page. A