Wednesday 23 July 2014

Jingle Belles with a header

jingle belles
Here is the header for the Jingle Belles web site.

We are asked to use it for inspiration to make a card this month.





I was in the bathroom when I noticed that the wrapping paper on these gift soaps resembled the blog header in a way.

I have made a very early Christmas card for my sister using one of the soap wrappers.
I added pearls and a chipboard "SISTER" word to my card.
Her favourite colour is purple so this will fit the bill nicely.

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What awesome recycling ... way to keep your eyes open for art in unusual places ... I'm sure your sister will love it ... so very glad you took a header with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh,that is soooooooo very clever and it really does look awesome. your sister will love it, as will everyone else who sees it! thanks for "taking a header" with us at JINGLE BELLES!

Marie Bingaman said...

Great card! I'm sure your sister is gonna love it! :)

Lisa said...

I haven't played along for ages - your post has me inspired!

Lorraine said...

Love that you found that recycled inspiration wrapper. Beautiful!