Friday 21 March 2014

Stuck on U sketches

this sketch has inspired me



Here's my interpretation.
I've used MM paper which has a zigzag edge.
Ribbon, washi tape, large flower cut in half, doileys,sticker snowflake andjournaling block all made up the matting under my photos.
These 2 dear little boys are 13 and 10 now.
I was visiting Mum and waited to see them as they were calling in for a quick visit.
Mum lived at No 45 hence the title.
The wood veneer frame is by WOW and the mushrooms misted are by Memory Maze chipboard.

9 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh I like your interpretation of it :) I seen that too and want to give a try :)

Patries said...

So sweet, love the theme on the layout!

Unknown said...

I like how well you have adapted the sketch to your layout. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Really fun embellishments you've used here and a lovely interpretation of the SOUS sketch!

Carole Wright said...

wow great interpretation of our sketch. Caroleanne - SOUS

Eli said...

I like it very much! The mushrooms are lovely! Thanks for your entry at SOUS.

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch Julene, loving the oversized flowers. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awwdorable pics and awesome layout! Cute embellies and flower clusters. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Anonymous said...

Hey! How are you?
Haven't been by in a bit…glad to come visit you!
This is a really fun project!
Wonderful job and great take on the sketch!

Take care!

Warmly, Leah