Saturday 15 March 2014

Color Throwdown.#283

Do you keep those strips that you cut off the bottom of scrapbooking papers?
 I do. In fact I have a long thin basket to keep them in.
It was this same basket that helped my co-ordination of this card.
First, here's the color palette

I certainly had some strips of those.
I began with an orange card.
Next I used black & white grid paper.
On that I used some retro lime green droplets paper. By now I was thinking 1960s.
The grey strip plus the orange spotted strip and the grey stripe in its centre all came from the scrap basket.
The orange zigzag strip and the word Nostalgia are cut from a MME range of papers end strips.
So in total, that was 5 strips used up!

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your fun interpretation of the colors! Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

How fun and cheery! Love the mix of papers you used. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!