Sunday 30 March 2014

Let's get Shabby #53

http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com.au/ Here is the link to Let's get Shabby.

I used to do their challenges all the time but lately life got in the way.

Anyway Easter is almost upon us and cards need to be made.

En Route to Nelson Bay recently I stopped at Di Garling's shop at The Entrance.
There I bought 3 chipboard rabbits among other things of course.(But I won't discuss that now ;) )
The largest 2 Crafty rabbit has been chalked with various colours.
I inked the rabbit in white first.
I've added bling and enamel dots for his nose and flower centres.
A strip left from the previous card made the flowery grass.

While in the bling bag I found this Heidi Swapp word "FAMILY" so have used it as my sentiment.
This card will be for my sister & family.


6 comments:

mandysea said...

oooh Julene, how incredibly sweet is your card! Adorable bunny! And love your chippy eggs... thanks for playing along with Shabby...its good to see you back!

Deb said...

That is a super cute card, Julene. I love the bunny and eggs.........gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

OriBella said...

Lovely Easter bunny, card is so sweet:) Thank you for playing with Let`s Get Shabby.

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



Love the sweetness and how cute your card is !!, it's so lovely !!

Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

JansArtyJunk said...

Awww Beautiful card..love the sweet lil bunny.....Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get shabby :)

Julie said...

Very cute bunny. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.