Monday 31 March 2014

Last card challenge for the month.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ has an Anything goes challenge this time.

I have made this card for a person who loves red and will be attending an upcoming retreat I'm also attending. (Can't say too much more,they  might be reading this!)
Using scraps, I put some Kaiser patterned paper and white cardstock across my background.
Then I used old music as my next layer.
Another Kaiser patterned paper formed the spotted strip.
3 red brads embellished all this. My sentiment says create which suits a craft weekend.
My final touch is a chevron moustache I found lurking on my desk.

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

This card is beautiful. Love the pretty patterned papers you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. :)