Sunday 16 March 2014

Fusion and Shopping Our stash card challenges


This is the inspiration for Fusion card challenge site.
I've used both the sketch and the inspiration.
I had a packet of floral die cuts which contained this daisy and leaves so I have arranged them on neon green background then mounted the whole thing on a paler lime card.
When you look at the card in real life, the petals stick up.
I finished it off with a green rhinestone and still thinking Irish I've used Good Luck as my sentiment.
Shopping Our stash asks for sentiments only.
I've made a card using Today was a good day as my main item.
 I've backed it with floral brown border on a cream strip and added 2 enamel dots plus a phone and clock.
These are understated.
I'm thinking of a man for this card, but it can also be used for a woman.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic cards! I love the "Today was a good day" sentiment and I love the kraft and colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Tina Campbell said...

Cool cards they are both so unique in their own way :) Great use of a journaling card too :)

Alica said...

great idea, words and design!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Betty said...

Pretty card, Julene. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Angela Toucan said...

delightful pair of cards