Monday 3 March 2014

Paper sweeties and Shabby Tea room.



This colour scheme reminded me of some items in my Counterfeit Kit.
On Shabby Tea Room they're asking for us to link our entries to Paper Sweeties for this challenge.

I started with a tin I bought in the Christmas clearances.
Even though I like James Dean, it was screaming out for an OTP project.

I used Ruby Rock it Reminisce paper and matching cardstock stickers.
Vintage lace was used around the edges and wedding lace on the lid.
The crochet flower was sent to me in a prize pack so I'm not sure who made it.
Bella Bling flourishes are on opposite corners.
Finally I cut some leaves from polka -dotted lime paper to finish it off.

I have only altered the lid as I have found in the past that wear and tear usually damages to bottoms of tins that were altered.
 

4 comments:

MiliPea Designs said...

This is adorable!

Debbie said...

What a pretty treasure box you have created! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties this month!!

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous change of the time Julene!

Mynn xx said...

This turned out gorgeously!!! LOVE the crocheted flower and the amazing papers you used, too! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)