Monday 17 March 2014

Pinque Peacock

The next challenge at Pinque Peacock is to make anything except a card.
I had some thin strips of cardstock left after the last layout so I decided to make a Male tag.


I started with black patterned paper featuring a white tape measure.
Next, I found 2 pictures that were previously for a Sara Book(Remember those?)
As they were vintage and featured men this started the theme.

They went on at an angle but parallel to each other.
The filmstrip is washi tape and the lock & key are Graphic 45 stickers.
I've also added 2 brads, a white star and a square one featuring a scroll.
Finally, black ribbon was threaded through the hole at the top.

4 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

WOW your tag is amazing!! I love the vintage look and it would be perfect to add to a Father's Day card or gift set. Thank's for joining Pinque Peacock Anything But A Card Challenge. DT An'Jenic-

Unknown said...

BEAUTFUL TAG..... Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PP!!!
PINQUETTE Rhonda

Unknown said...

adorable tag!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is fabulous. I struggle with masculine designs, but this is quite the inspiration! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Pinque Peacock!
:)
Jessica