Monday 27 April 2020

Lasting Memories Rain

The last word for the month of April at Lasting memories is Rain.
I've had 2 photos from the bushfires earlier this year I want to scrap and put in my daughter's album. She was driving through thick smoke to work one morning and took these photos.

R= rust colour, Rosie's studio glitter foam alphabet.

A=alphas, ash (in the smoke)

I=inking around edge of papers

N=nightmare


It isn't a pretty layout by any means but it documents the event.
I might add I don't like these alphas much as the font is rather weird. I'm not even sure those are R but they were next to the S so they must be. The T is too big !

My journal hexagons and flag shape at the top are in bushfire colours too.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow! Looks scary and great job with the 'word play'! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)