Thursday 2 April 2020

CSI Case 313


I'm a sucker for anything green so when i saw this CSI case file, I had to do it.

Evidence and Testimony

I started with a pale green polkadot paper and scalloped border strip from my April Counterfeit kit.
I added some scalloped lace as well.

Next I double matted the photo using a darker green.
I had a journallng paper from an old MM pad.
Adding it diagonally worked for the look of the layout. 
I wrote the journaling using the 3 inspiration words and added hearts around the edges.
I had this chipboard branch from Kaisercraft "Chapter One" collection.
It worked to use it on this layout along with 3 red flowers.I guess it is also curly and swirly. 

At bottom left I sewed 3 buttons and added a punched shamrock I had plus a square gingham chippie with a daisy.
My final touch was twine around the journaling paper.



1 comment:

Tara O said...

Love the pop of red!