Wednesday 22 April 2020

Atlantic Hearts challenge and Little Red wagon.

Atlantic Hearts Challenge has this sketch.



I've used some offcuts from my April Counterfeit Kit and made a mother's day card.
The floral picture in the centre is recycled from a card and fussy cut.
As I make cards for charity I try to keep costs down whenever I can.
I'm also entering this at Little Red Wagon



While I was there I saw last weeks sketch which was this


So I used it as the basis for this card using up more scraps.
I didn't have enough of the striped paper to go right down so hung a daisy from it and balanced with another on the top of the other strip. (Slight variation)

4 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the pretty colors, such a perfect soft touch to the flowers. Thanks for sharing with AHSC

Lori said...

Both of these cards are really pretty, Julene! Love that big floral piece. You did a great job with both of the sketches! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

foleysfriend said...

Congrats at using scraps and not making it look like it was totally intentional! I love how you've recycled the flowers from another card. So crafty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

I love the colours, so pretty and so soft, just great! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca