Wednesday 22 April 2020

If you give a crafter a cookie

If you give a crafter a cookie  has an anything goes challenge.
I've made another card using scraps, plus a gold frame I carefully fussy cut from a birthday card.
I found the picture of a vintage lady getting in a coach so thought it would make a good Thank you card.



My next Card is for Watercooler Wednesday
They want an occasion card. I've made one for a baby boy's arrival.

The tartan flower is a canvas die cut I have had for aaaaaages. I added a cardboard circle die cut as the flower's centre.
Otherwise, I kept it simple.

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous cards. Your entry for Watercooler Wednesday is really pretty. Thanks for joining us this week.

Heidi Weaver said...

Very nice cards, Julene. Love that tartan flower. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Debra Davison said...

Lovely vintage Thank You card .. Thank you for joining us for this Challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE. We hope that you will join us again soon .. Debra Davison / Design Team

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper