Sunday 5 April 2020

Sketches in Thyme

I'm finally getting some scrapping time in.
With this virus raging, I lost my mojo. After having a good talk to myself and completing a few tasks around the house I'm here.

This sketch is for Sketches in Thyme.


I chose a green potted paper from my kit with some other offcuts and matted my photo.
As well as the layers I have added hessian under the photo.
I added a spotted paper on the right hand side to match in with the hessian and chose a circular title.
There is some random zigzag sewing at the top.
I've also added 3 brads to carry on the spot theme and to hold the hessian in place.
Final touches were my journalling and the chipboard flourish.




5 comments:

Jan said...

Awesome job! Love the burlap!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Beautiful layout

Tammy Folk said...

Thank you for playing along with us @ SIT this month! Great take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Love that bit of burlap! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

Chris C said...

Love your take on the sketch and the burlap! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.