Thursday 23 April 2020

Tuesday Taggers and Moving along

At Tuesday taggers the challenge is to use stencils.
My background cardstock is a lavender blue.

I started with a spotted mask or stencil from Kaisercraft and used purple mist to create my background.
Next, I added a relief canvas dress stand which I misted in red.
I outlined the dress shape in black to make it stand out more


My sentiment says Well done, so this could be a thank you card or a congratulatory card for a woman.

                                                               ***********************

At Moving along with the times they want diamantes
I made a thank you card by fussy cutting around a picture of a bucket of flowers.
I added some blue rhinestones around the bottom of the bucket.
For a Thank You card, I didn't want it too tizzy.


2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love how that dress form stands out against the dotty background! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

MRS DUCK said...

Lovely cards.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang