Tuesday 7 April 2020

The Scraproom group.

I've done 3 layouts this morning for 3 challenges at The scraproom on Facebook.

My first is a stash challenge for the letters in BRADS.

B=buttons, R=ribbon, A=anchors D=daughter(that was a hard one) s=stripes,sea.


Next came a sketch

My photos were too big to do a background mat but otherwise the layout is the same.


Finally was the Freaky Fast Friday challenge using scraps of paper.




 First 2  were taken on the same day. We went on a boat trip at Tuncurry when my daughter was about 3. The captain suggested she steer the boat but she was very shy.

1 comment:

Tara O said...

Great takes on all three challeges! I think I like the sketch one the best (not that my opinion really matters-LOL) Is the border a punch? Love to use borders of any kind to anchor my photos to the page! You are really cranking out the pages this month with your kit!