Thursday 30 April 2020

Archiscraps and Ike's world.

AS well as being on 3 design teams I also own a challenge blog, named Archiscraps.
https://archiscraps.blogspot.com

This month the challenge is based around this building


Our challenge is to use brown and cream with ecru lace.
I've made a layout to be an example on there but thought I would put it on my blog here as well.
That's Mum on the right. She met this couple while on her honeymoon. Dad was obviously taking the photo.


It is also using 2 papers from my May Counterfeit kit. (I started early.)
                                                  **********************
At Ike's world I discovered they had a paper piecing challenge

Because of Covid 19, I have given up making Mother's day cards for now, so starting on other cards.

I made a male birthday card with Happy birthday sentiment.
I paper pieced 5cm squares on my card in tones of brown then mounted my sentiment on corrugated cardboard.


2 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, pretty colors and design, thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

ike said...

Fabulous creations and that building look amazing. You matched the colours perfectly :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog