Sunday 14 November 2021

Paper Issues sketch challenge

 


Here's the sketch at Paper issues. I've turned it sideways to use my landscape photos from a recent school reunion.


I used tones of blue because they were the school colours. 


I also finished off 2 sets of alphas on this layout, hooray!

********************************************************************************

At Shopping our stash they have a tic tac toe board


I'm sinking under cards here so decided to make a tag. This will be to give my lawn mowing man along with a small edible gift .


I went across the top row. Using swiss dots I embossed the cream top section then smooshed it with Distress ink in Old paper and used a tiny bit of pinecone to "age" it further..

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

Lovely layout and a super-cool tag! so pleased you could join our Tic-Tac-Toe fun at Shopping Our Stash!