Monday 1 November 2021

November Counterfeit Kit

 The chosen kit this month is Felicity Jane

https://felicityjane.com/collections/new/products/september-kit-emily


It has beautiful soft autumnal colours and natural themes.
I made a rather long list which I won't bore you with .
After much scratching around I came up with my kit. 

"What was I thinking"

 My papers

If you look bottom left you might have noticed these 3 papers


That's how I named my kit!
I don't even remember buying them and the B sides are even WORSE!!!

Since my ultimate aim is to use all the papers in my stash,I'll force myself to use these.
Moving on , before you feel sick, here they are...

My Embellishments



Thank heavens these are all "normal".
 Lots of tags here,some I made, and you'll notice no alphas, just words to use.
I do have the mini alphas, but with my fumble fingers I find them extremely hard to use.
The 2 containers are full of paperclips.
I'm continuing to work through my embroidery cottons.

My kit isn't soft autumnal but the general ideas are there.
flowers,leaves,numbers, tabs,days of the week etc.

A big welcome to Susanne , our guest designer this month.

Here is the blog hop


Happy kitting and scrapping this month, I might be scratching my head and cogitating a bit longer before I start .

Julene



4 comments:

Susanne said...

Well, to be truthful, there are some interesting paper choices there. But I think you have pulled together a very earthy natural vibe, which seems appropriate. I cannot wait to see all that you create, because you tend to do lots of scrapbooking, and give us so much inspiration month in and month out. Enjoy!!

Tara O said...

You crack me up! I like the vintage-y vibe you have in your kit. I know you’ll use up those papers!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Bold choices! True to the CKC vibe to get that stash off the shelf & onto a project :D A good tip for dealing with those papers that need taming is a light wash of paint or fussy-cutting.

Misty said...

You are brave to use up the papers that are less than favorite. I hope you find ways to use them that make you happy!