Tuesday 9 November 2021

Momma's Recipe at Paper Issues.

 At Paper Issues they have a Momma's recipe challenge.


I have used 2 photos of pelicans at Forster NSW. In one I'm feeding them stale bread.

I'm also using that grey paper I forged for forgery on the 4th, plus scraps of the dreadful lime patterned paper, the stones and plain grey.

My doiley is oval, but I made it work by cutting off one end.The 2 tags are Kraft to match the sand and dried grass in the photos. The 3 stickers are the ampersand, sunshine and you make me feel alive.

Title has 4 words and uses 2 different alphas. My emphemera is the tab at the top, "let your dreams take flight" ,the picture of a headland cut from a darkroom door filmstrip, and 2 blue enamel dots.



On your project you must include: 1 doily, 2 photos, 4 papers, 2 alphas, 4 word title, 5 pieces of ephemera, 3 stickers and 2 tags. How will your recipe turn out? We think it will have delicious results.



No comments: