Thursday 11 November 2021

Lasting memories-punches stickers or washi

 The challenge at Lasting Memories this time is to include punches,stickers or washi.

I've included the pearl flourish which is sticker as well as the title also sticker and the 6 little perals around a button sticker. I used 2 flower punches at the top near that.

I used the jumpstart sketch from the Scraproom on Facebook.


The papers are all from my kit ,3 in total and I put a strip of cream through the cuttlebug (swiss dots) to add some texture.

This is my grandmother so I wanted to do a good job on this layout, I'm happy with it.



3 comments:

noura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy Ross said...

You did a wonderful layout of your grandmother! She would love it! Love the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Lori said...

Julene - this layout is beautiful! You did a wonderful job with that sketch and way to bash some stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!