Wednesday 17 November 2021

Christmas Kick start challenge

 I found another Christmas challenge , Christmas kick start challenge where they have a challenge to use up Christmas snippets or offcuts from other projects.


I keep all my bits for Christmas in a pizza box. Here's what I found. Nothing is wide enough for a background so I made a half and half card.

 I used 3 different patterned papers plus a Santa I cut from a packaging picture and one remaining red enamel dot. The gold ribbon doesn't show up on here but looks much better in real life.



2 comments:

Di said...

Lovely snippets card Julene. The thing with snippets I find is that they seem to breed when we're not looking!

Hugs

Di (Christmas Kickstart Challenge GD)

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely card - I like the patterns you've combined. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Di and me, Jo x