Friday 19 November 2021

Lasting Memories buttons.

 Lasting Memories has another stash busting challenge which asks us to use wood veneers, flairs or buttons.

I've chosen buttons on this as it is a male layout. 

I recently went to a school reunion where I met up with former teachers that I worked with. One of those was Tony,who is a brilliant pianist.He played for assembly each week including the school song, (words in the photo). I've dedicated this page to him.


I had some offcuts from my kit, plus a large tag which I layered to use them up mainly. I fussy cut around that pennant to fit in the photo mat. The background "cork" paper is a Kaisercraft one named Class Act,

I used 4 buttons on here to add texture as well as the piano keys strip and a chevron offcut to echo the slats on back of his piano.


2 comments:

Lori said...

This is a fantastic layout, Julene! Such great embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout and wonderful that you dedicated it to a former peer! Thanks for stash bashing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!