Monday 22 November 2021

Lasting Memories stash bash-Enamel dots,brads or stamps.

 This is my 3rd layout for Lasting memories this month. I like the stash busting idea.

On this layout I have used several enamel dots, plus a frame that has been in my stash for a few years.

I grouped the dots on the frame plus near my cluster at bottom right. The 2 cameras are actually brads.


On a recent holiday I had to wait a few hours for my plane . I sat in the hotel foyer,in a quiet corner and read my book. Nearby was this lovely big vase of flowers.It gave me time for contemplation. I do cherish quieter times, having been a teacher for 30 years.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Lovely layout, Julene! Great use of those enamel dots - very clever to add them around the frame. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!