Saturday 18 November 2023

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2.

 Challenge #2 at Counterfeit Kit is te document something you have been anticipating or looking forward to.

It might be Christmas, or a special gift or a visit etc.

For me, I'm not ready for Christmas yet,so I chose a recent trip I made to a zoo that is 5 hours drive south of Sydney.

My daughter had visited a couple of years ago and told me how good it was.


I paid extra to do a private feeding of Tamarins. The zoo takes your photos and gives you a large size one.

After waiting all that time to go there it was a special treat for me.

I used die cut small doileys plus a hand cut circle. I matted the photo in red to match my top. I've also used washi tape under the photo and 3 black hearts. The journal card is one of the cut aparts in my kit and so is the diagonal striped one.

No comments: