Tuesday 21 November 2023

Double steampunk and Christmas card throwdown.

 I've now done a 2nd layout for the steampunk photos.


This one wasn't for a challenge but I managed to get my journalling on the tag plus use 3 more photos. 

Here's the combination of the 2 layouts.


I'm happy with how they match up.

***************************************************************************

At Christmas card throwdown they want a winter scene.


I made my first attempt at paper tole work this afternoon. The bear on this card has 5 layers. 
I enjoyed doing it and think he looks cute rugged up in scarf and mittens in the snow.
I chose not to use a sentiment as it is for a small child.





1 comment:

Valentina B said...

So lovely and adorable little winter bear for Christmas card.
I believe the kid will love it. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT, Valentina DT