Tuesday 21 November 2023

Earmquest and Scraproom Family layout.

 I've made 2 layouts today.

My first is for Farmquest and needs to feature a turkey. 


It has a cooked turkey bottom left behind the little boy with the carving knife.  I used mists on this in 2 different colours,  plus diecut shapes of saucepans that I misted around. My photos are dark as my old kitchen didn't have much light that day. 

Second layout used a sketch from Paper Issues 


Using papers from my kit I misted the background with purple then cut my 2 smaller pieces. After mounting the photos, I added clocks and smaller items as my clusters. (wood veneers, brads, flowers, and found a green sticker with a definition for Vintage.)
I had fun making this layout.
I'm entering it at the scraproom group where they want us to spell out Family.
 F=flowers, A=antiques M= machine (sewing) I=ink L= lady Y=yellow.



1 comment:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Julene: both layouts are great! I love the idea of the color misting over the pots and pans as a mask technique! Very clever! Terrific layout featuring your dinner being fixed! Thanks for doing this for FarmQuest's turkey theme! --Becca