Monday 19 February 2024

Soul scrappers sketch and colour challenge

 I used the Miss Betty collection from Kaisercraft on this sketch.


As I only had the one photo I kept the layout neat and tidy. There is washi tape on top of the photo plus 2 white tags from my Counterfeit Kit.
At Lasting Memories they want fasteners. The 2 small tags are held on by brads which are fasteners.


For the colour challenge here is the palette.


The milkshake,banana and board reminded me of a local cafe.


The background paper is another Miss Betty collection and so is the phrase that says you hold the key to my heart.

I made the yellow mat using scraps and offcuts. The striped paper was a larger offcut.

We also had to use metals, so I added 3 paperclips then I stapled a triangle scrap to the bottom corner. I did my journalling right on the background paper. 


3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

I love the soft colour combination that you choose for your layout! Just beautiful! Great use of the fastener challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Maud's Creations said...

Love your colours you chose for this garden photo Julene .The brads are the perfect thing to hold your tags. .thanks for joining us this month at Lasting Memories Maureen

Cheryl Even said...

What a pretty layout! I love the pastel color combo and the great saying about the secret to having everything. Thanks for playing along with the February challenges at Lasting Memories.