Saturday 3 February 2024

Mystical sketch challenge one.

 Mystical has sketch challenges this month so I'm playing along.


Debra chose this sketch for Challenge #1.

I put in my Counterfeit kit 3 sheets of Kaisercraft Journey collection. This features the large gold lanterns on a navy base. These 2 photos matched exactly. I used neutral for the 2 smaller papers behind the photos.

I also have a sheet of Basic Grey Serenade stickers. These were used on the pennant and the zigzag borders. I used embroidery thread for my banners and punched holes to tie it off on the Mulberry paper tag and on the right-hand side. 

My added chipboard is the star. My title was actually car related stickers, but I consider myself a limited addition, so used that. I also added a Christmas tree cut from a card. That was the only item not in my kit.


I used a 2nd sheet on the B side to create a pocket page for a theatre pogram from when I went to New York..


Also on this one I used a black tassel, brad and some chipboard stars . 

No comments: