Sunday 8 October 2023

Soul scrappers tic tac toe and Lasting Memories "NEW"

 

At Soul Scrappers this is the grid. 

I decided to go across the bottom row,

I used a heart patterned Kraft, so used that with a torn piece of pale blue. I used darker blue for my mats. 

I managed to fit all 4 photos on the page (hooray!) It is also a before and after page as I saw the car back in May.

I used Jillybean soup hexagons in red and blue and the 2 owls from this month's kit. 

I had to use different alphas because I didn't have an A in the blue.

I'm loving my new car and don't regret this purchase. 



This is also being entered at Lasting Memories where they want us to scrap something new. 


1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

WOW! Nice car and fabulous work on your layout! Perfect NEW item for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!