Sunday 29 October 2023

Freshly made sketches and Less is more

 

After seeing this sketch on Facebook I decided to make a card. It is for Freshly made sketches. 

I used a smaller size cardboard so have no room for a picture, but this will be handy as a get-well card. 


I've also made a card for Less is more. They want pink, white and blue.


My card is fairly simple and as I had pink cardstock, I made that my background. I tore the strip of blue and white spotted paper then added the sticker. This will go in the Valentine's Day box.



3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two smashing makes

Kathyk

Judy Rozema said...

Super sweet patterns! Thank you for playing at FMS this week with my sketch!

Kim S said...

Such cheerful and pretty patterns - so perfect for a "Life is Good" card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.