Sunday 1 October 2023

October Counterfeit Kit.

 Our kit to forge this month is 

My Creative Scrapbook October 2022 Limited Edition









Such pretty colours that Leslie has chosen. 

I had a look through and came up with this for my kit. 
Presenting Summer sighs


First my papers

I actually included some brand names this month.

 2 sheets of Jillybean Soup Soup Staples 2 Turquoise salt.
2 sheets of Jillybean soup Chit chat chowder glazed gab 

I also included a whole set from Kaisercraft "Miss Betty" (see below)
The roses will be fussy cut and used separately.
The stickers, bottom left, will be handy embellishments.




For my embellishments I went through journal cards I had and pulled out any in the kit colours.
I've also added ribbons, embroidery thread, flowers, lace and will probably add enamel dots too. 



I also added these wood veneers. 




A big welcome to our Guest Designer for the month Laurie Crouse Winiarski. 

Now here's the blog hop
Have a great month and Happy Halloween to those who enjoy it.



2 comments:

Tara O said...

Even YOU have a larger kit than I do this month!! LOL!! This is an amazing kit.

Misty said...

Beautiful papers and the color palette is a great match to the inspiration.