Thursday 12 October 2023

Challenge #1 Counterfeit kit

 


We are asked to make a layout based on this sketch. It was suggested as part of the My Creative Scrapbook kit.

I decided to choose the apricot colours as I had a perfect photo to match.

I cut the large circle plus a few smaller ones from the patterned paper. I then used a jade Jillybean soup Turquoise salt paper as my feature mat. I added white card as the other layer. 

Next job was stitching 2 complete circles around the patterned paper. I assembled it all on the page and added lace flowers, plus a coloured flower from my kit along with a wood veneer fern. The final item was the large Glitz sticker of a lady in a garden of orange flowers. It matched the photo perfectly. My title and accompanying oval and ticket stickers are from the Miss Betty range. 



No comments: