Sunday 22 October 2023

Challenge YOUrself

 



The challenge at Challenge YOUrself is to use a quote.

I've gone nostalgic with this page and used the Kaisercraft "Miss Betty" range. It is all from that range, except the white lace daisies, which came from that era also.

That's me in the red cardigan (believe it or not!) and my big sister in the yellow. 

We went to an animal park with a neighbour and her children. The girl in the photo is 3 years younger than me but we all played together as kids and I'm still in touch with her. That made me think of the quote. 




3 comments:

KarenB said...

Lovely quote, and I love your nostalgic page!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh wow, Julene! I absolutely love this page. Your vintage photo and design are amazing - I especially like the nostalgia! The quote you picked is wonderful and just perfect here! Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the favorite quote challenge. We are all happy that you did!

Tracy P said...

Your quote says it all. I love the fact that you are still friends. Great layout and your photo makes me smile. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.