Sunday 8 October 2023

Allsorts challenge and The male room.

 At Allsorts challenge  they want vintage.

I had a card featuring an old telephone and found some paper that looks like a man's handkerchief. I combined those plus some old ric rac to match on this card.

It can work in a variety of situations but might be a way of contacting someone you haven't heard from in a while or with whom you've lost touch.


And The male room want a get-well card for a male. 

I used another plaid paper with a centre brown rectangle. I hand wrote my sentiment and added a motif featuring a dove. 



6 comments:

brenda said...

What a great take on our Vintage theme, love it, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Both are so nicely done and really loving that vintage telephone! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Dena J said...

Wonderful image of the telephone and ric-rac! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous vintage style card love that telephone image I can remember using that type of phone when I was younger, lol, thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Vintage Week;-))m

Cathy said...

Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. What a nice get-well card.