Wednesday 18 October 2023

Shopping our stash and Farmquest

 At Shopping our stash they want a Halloween card.


I turned my card sideways so that it opens at the bottom. My background striped paper I have had for years. The colours never seem to go with anything ............until now. I tried orange and it works! 

I had black ric-rac with a gold fleck through it and it matched the 31 numbers perfectly!

*********************************************************************************

At Farmquest they want an outdoor farmy Christmas card.

I made this card using scraps of Christmas paper plus a digital image. 


I used a metallic gel pen to colour the goose's egg and inked the nest.The legs and beak are hand coloured. 



3 comments:

Becca S said...

Julene: your humorous farm country Christmas card is such a clever way to show outdoor holiday celebrating animals! So festively fun! Thanks for participating in our very first competition for FQCCCB! Wa-hoo!!! --Becca

dj said...

Sometimes a number says it all!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Franken-Card" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS507

EVA said...

Christmas with humor ...