Monday 16 September 2019

Sketch and scrap plus 123

At Sketch n scrap they have this sketch

Here's my layout.

I used neutrals for most of this layout and added a pop of colour with my alphas.
The 3 brads plus tags also added a small nod to the colours in the photo.
We stop at Heatherbrae pies on our way to Canberra, usually for morning tea. They make the tastiest cakes and pies. (not tiger pies though!)



and at 123 challenges there is this colour combo and sketch.


The floral is a Pink Paislee paper and I used my dottariffic pen to do the circles.
The 3 brads are from MME now and then series.
I fussy cut my title.

I've had a hiatus from scrapping and it is time to get back into it again.



4 comments:

Chris C said...

Love your alphas and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch and love the funky alphas! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

Wonderful job with the sketch! I love your animal print alphas they add so much to your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Lovely musical background. Sweet layout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/