Monday 2 September 2019

Kraft plus challenge


This is the challenge at Kraft plus.
I started with a kraft cardstock from Bella with fine white checks.
Next, I dribbled red misting and stamped with a geometric patterned stamp I had.
I used 2 paper doilies from D-Lish scraps and some red and kraft patterned paper as my matting.
Then 2 strips of black and white washi tape and 4 tickets which are red and kraft coloured.
My alphas are black and white and also 2 sparkly letters in red. There are 3 stick on chipboard "blackboard" words.
My other embellishments are 2 red buttons, a flourish and a flower sticker.


****************************************************

Also at http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/they want winter foods.
It just happened that I had some gingerbread men stickers on my craft desk, so I made this card.
I added some ginger coloured bling on the RHS. You can never have too much bling at Christmas, right?


1 comment:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas Crafts All Year Challenge this time and good luck :)