Wednesday 18 September 2019

Elliebelles corner and Scrapping 4 fun

At Ellibelles corner they want something starting with B.
I've had this die cut for a while and decided to use it as it features Birthday. (B word).
I kept the background neutral. A few tiny rhinestones were added on some of the flowers.


******************************************************
At Scrapping4fun challenges (another DT I used to be on) , they have an anything goes challenge.

I've decided to scraplift this idea I saw on Pinterest.
I've turned mine 90 degrees.
I managed to use 3 curly paper clips and some mini words I own.


And close up of me holding the umbrella.




2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations. Love the gorgeous die cut you used on the birthday card and the scrapbook layout is fantastic as well. Great photos, wish I still did scrapbooking!
Thank you so much for joining in the "Something beginning with B" theme for my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Layout, love that you turned your layout!
The same Layout but so different. Great work
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com