Tuesday 17 September 2019

Cardz4guyz and let's create

At Cardz4guyz they are asking to be inspired by a Beatles song.
I've chosen Ticket to Ride.


I had made the tag already using scraps plus a wood veneer pair of glasses and some enamel dots.
I used a coloured brad to adhere it to the card.
Then I remembered I had some tickets, kept from a trip to a theme park years ago.
I used them as a strip across the card.

My great nephew's birthday is coming up and he's musical. I wonder if he will make the connection to the Beatles.
*********************************************************************************

At Let's create challenges they asked for layers.

I had a Prima packaging here that actually featured words down the side, so I turned that into a tag and added it to the card. I've also used a blue brad, some ribbon, a typewriter sticker and a scrap of patterned paper from a layout I made the other day.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Jonnece said...

The perfect upcycling of product, well done, great card. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create' Jonnece DT

Jane Willis said...

Ha! I knew what song this represented as soon as I saw the thumbnail, it's a super card. And the other could be perfect for our theme too, I can see "Paperback Writer" in it. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen said...

Perfect for our challenge and, like Jane, I knew what song you'd chosen before I read your post!

Thanks for joiningus at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x