Saturday 21 September 2019

Crafty calendar and Aud sentiments

Aud sentiments wants a sentiment. and Crafty Calendar challenge  wants lots of layers.

I've combined these two on this card.
The cat picture is paper tole. There are 5 layers including the washi tape. I'm including some packaging card that came with enamel dots.
The 2 buttons match the washi tape stars and the balls of wool.

**********************************

At Use your stuff we are combining with doubletroublechallenge.

The criteria at Double trouble is plaid so I have made this bright and happy Santa card.
I used magic mount behind his pompon hat to make it 3D.
It is simple but I'm sure a child out there will love it.


Here's my layout for Use your stuff using frames and tags


We hope you will join in the fun.


3 comments:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love it and I'm far from being a child, LOL! Who couldn't love such a cheerful Santa! Thanks for joining us over at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

CAS Card, and Santa looks great against that plaid background...yes, CAS and still a fun and cheery card for anyone. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and teaming up with us for this challenge. Hope to see you in our next fun challenges and team-ups.

Melanie R said...

Wonderful CAS card! I would send this card to a person of any age. I love it - so bright and cheerful! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.