Tuesday 17 September 2019

Jingle Belles and Unstampabelles.

At Jingle Belles this week they want peace on cards.

I started by fussy cutting a dove from an old Christmas card (recycling). I chose a fairly plain patterned paper and sentiment to go with the card.
At the last minute, I decided it needed some bling so put 2 gold stars around the sentiment.


My second card is for unstampabelles, where they want an aperture.
I made a tag and cut a circle in the centre.
I mounted it on a Christmas paper background then added a blue star plus some red bling and my sentiment.


6 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Good job recyling. Love that gold dove...very peaceful card. :)

Rodney said...

Excellent job of recycling and fussy cutting ... so glad you shared your PEACE with us at Jingle Belles

SmilynStef said...

Ooops ... sorry, didn't realize I was logged into my husband Rodney's account :)

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Love your take on our challenge theme. So glad you shaed your work at UnstampaBelles. Keti (DT)

lauren bergold said...

loooove that gorgeous dove and you know i am always thrilled to see recycled bits given new life as handmade cards! thanks for celebrating PEACE ON EARTH with us at JINGLE BELLES!

frommycraftroom said...

Great start to Christmas cards. Good to see you in the challenge at Unstampabelles.