Tuesday 29 August 2023

Use your stuff and others

 At Use your stuff they want a vintage card.


I had a scrap of Graphic 45 paper so used it as the background and feature on this card. I fussy cut out the lady then adhered her over the top. The tape measure strip was from another scrap I had. My sentiment covers many occasions, I think. 

                                                                   *****************

My second card is for a couple of challenges. Firstly, for Try it on Tuesday where the theme is let's go outdoors. 

I made the tag a little while ago but finished it off with the ribbon before putting on the card. It will be a good Bon Voyage card or for a surfing boy. 


Paperminutes wants seashells so I can enter it there as well. 

                                                                       *************

And here's a card I made just for fun. 



1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous post - I love the shell tag. Thanks for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx