Thursday 10 August 2023

Soul scrappers Tic tac toe.

 This morning I made a layout for Soul Scrappers. 


 I went across the bottom line as I had butterflies plus a tag in my kit.

I used an old Kaisercraft paper that I bought on sale somewhere.


The stripes are purples mainly but as there is maroon as one of the colours, I used this photo. 

The pink paper is a scrap from the Story book range and the tab and thin label are in my kit. 

I used some of the butterfly paper as one of my mats then fussy cut 3 butterflies and mounted them with dots so the wings are raised. I also fussy cut the title "fabulous".

My tag was sent to me as part of a prize and as embroidered hearts or triangles in purple down the side. I used a scrap of ribbon from my kit as my tag tie. The wood veneer flowers, also from my kit completed the layout. 

Here's close ups.




No comments: