Wednesday 30 August 2023

Aud sentiments and Shopping our stash

 At Aud sentiments they want a shaped card with washi tape.



I made a tractor shaped card by cutting around the wheels at the bottom. The card actually stands on those 4 wheels. I chose "born to be wild" as my sentiment as it is for a 4-year-old boy who never sits still. 
The black and white chevron washi can be seen under the sentiment.
As a finishing touch I inked 3 tiny butterflies and added those. 

At Shopping our stash they want a wild animal. I chose a giraffe.
I found the background paper in my scrap bag and it reminded me of a giraffe. I had a chipboard giraffe, so I inked it in brown then coloured it's spots with a gel pen in gold. 



2 comments:

dj said...

What a cute chipboard giraffe!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Welcome to the Jungle" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash challenges!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS504

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest giraffe ever! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (wild animal!)STASH with us this fortnight!