Tuesday 1 August 2023

August Counterfeit Kit

 Lisa has chosen a pretty kit this month. https://www.pinkandpaper.eu


A very pretty kit you will agree!
**********

My kit is an eclectic mix of Cocoa Vanilla Happy Days, plus purple/mauve papers I had, and a few random papers I think are similar to these in the kit.


Butterflies (bottom right) aren't coloured, but that's ok. I may use some of those to cut out.

My embellishments are "light on". I've done that on purpose so I can diversify with other things as need arises. I put purple things in to match those papers plus remaining storyteller words and mini stickers as well as the cocoa vanilla words. I will coordinate other alphas as necessary. 


No flowers you will notice, I have fabric and paper flowers to add if I want.

                                                              ************

A gigantic welcome back to Clair Rigby our guest designer. 

Here's the blog hop.

That's all for now. Enjoy your kit this month.



3 comments:

Clair said...

What a lovely kit, Julene! I'm amazed that you could find all those lovely violet/mauve shades in your stash - they aren't used in scrapbook collections often, so they can be hard to find! xx

Misty said...

Nice kit. Your embellies may be light but the fibers are so fun. Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with the butterflies.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I know you can make quick work of this lovely kit, even without flowers. 😁 Happy scrapping this month. Praying for your friend in Greece.