Wednesday 9 August 2023

Paper Issues Tic tac toe and Throwback sketch at Scraproom..

 

I'm making this layout for Paper Issues tic tac toe.

I went across the bottom row

2 plus photos (I have 3), stamp (butterflies) and patterned paper.

I used quite a few things from my kit on here, including the background paper. The banner hearts are part of a sheet of them I had. The big journal card with quote was also in my kit. The smaller words are a combination. My title "fun Days" is from the happy days set of alphas I put in my kit.

                                                               
                                                    ******************************

My next effort is for the Throwback sketch at the Scraproom.


I used up paint from another layout which will be seen on 18th. (Challenge #2) and also cut 2 long mats for the above photos accidentally, so used the second stip down the centre of this layout.

I placed my 2 photos on an angle as there was lots of blank space. I've used washi tape for my trims both vertical and horizontally.  I used a fussy cut camera instead of a tab top right and my title is lower than in the sketch.

Smaller embellishments are the triangle enamel dots plus the buttons.



No comments: