Friday 29 March 2019

Watercooler Wednesday/brown sugar

At Watercooler Wednesday they have a special occasions challenge.


I've created this card using washi tape in short strips with a camera picture over the top.
I've used this design before and it seems to work!
My sentiment could refer to birthday, wedding, anniversary etc.
                             *****************************************************
At Brown sugar they want transportation. I had this strip of hot air balloons so created a card from it.
I added the strip down the left hand side to add more colour to the card.


2 comments:

Created by Kath said...

Great use of Washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Heidi Weaver said...

You're right, Julene. This card could easily be used for so many different occasions. Love the colours. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.