Saturday 16 March 2019

Rochelle Spears challenge.



Here's the sketch at Rochelle Spears challenge for March.

I've used all items from my counterfeit kit on this.
The background bird paper was perfect as was the floral strip (hard to see under all the other stuff). I used faux stitching to make it more visible.
Next I cut 3 doiley outers from red and white spotted doileys from D-lish scraps.
I added red and white mushrooms from FWAB.
I also used a large label for my journaling.
To mat the photo I'm using a 6x6 pad We R Memory keepers "Wildflower".

The other challenge we are asked to tie in with is Scrap with Stacey/Scrappy Fiends challenge.
There is a picture stimulus.
Current Scrappy Friends Challenge

I see berry colours and greens. My mats feature red, ombre deep pinks, raspberry and maroon colours. There are also small stripes of golds and greens. The colours in my photo match those in the picture well.


and some close ups.



No comments: