Thursday 7 March 2019

Freshly made sketches

Over at Freshly made sketches there is this sketch

I used more of the green floral paper from my kit plus 3 circles cut from corresponding green paper.
I added the number 20 because it is for a neighbour's daughter turning 20.
The strip across is a strip of ribbon I had.

******************************************************************

Krafty chicks has a baby challenge.

Sometimes I recycle a picture on a card if I think it suits. This one was announcing May Gibbs 100th Birthday. The cute coloured drawing was too cute to resist so I made a baby card.
I chose yellow as the neutral background so it will be either boy or girl.


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You used the sketch perfectly for your birthday card! Pretty background paper! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great use of the sketch, Julene! The designer papers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! So perfect for a 20th birthday! Love the background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lori Turner said...

Oh is this EVER cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Lisa said...

both of these cards are very nice and a great use of a pretty colour schemes